i reblog what i feel/like
i blog whats on my mind
Feel free to ask questions
Feel free to ask me about my faith or my Testimony
愛 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails"
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8a
The Goal in any God/Christ centered relationship/friendship should be to continually lead/point the other person towards Christ , not continually draw attention towards each other.
Reblogged from worshipgifs
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
Reblogged from danyolsaur
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.